In-House Financing


For employed individuals (Locally)

  • Proof of income (Payslip) / Bank Statements
  • ITR (Income Tax Return) w/ Financial Statement
  • Community Tax Certificate (CTC) – Cedula
  • 4pcs ID Picture (1×1)
  • Birth Certificate (if single)
  • Marriage Contract (if married)
  • Proof of Billing
  • Post Dated Checks

For employed individuals (Overseas Filipino Workers)

  • Certificate of Employment duly authenticated by the Philippine Consulate
  • Photocopy of Marriage Contract (if applicable)
  • Photocopy of Two (2) Valid ID
  • Proof of Monthly Remittances
  • Notarized or Authenticated Special Power of Attorney of Representative

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *